lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

¿Is St. Valentine’s day a commercial idea?




All of us know that companies used to create new holidays or parties focused only on the presents, Christmas has been changed from a religious day to a consumist day for example.

If I say: Christmas, St. Valentine, carnival, new year, etc. The first thing is go to a shop and buy something. And this conduct is influenced by the consumist mind of our education also influenced by the big companies.


I think that if I love somebody I don’t need a special day to buy a present to show my love. My view of life is so romantic and in my point of view plays with this feeling it’s the worst thing that a person can do, and when I listen something like this: “Oh, St. Valentine’s day, let’s go to buy something for my girlfriend”. I see that this person doesn’t show his feelings to his girl or that it’s stupid because he only shows these feelings when the society says that it is the time.


I hope that people will try to improve their feelings because nowadays people are so cold with all these topics of love.

1 comentario:

AleixS dijo...

Hey Sir.
I think that's just the start of a big chain about consumism psychology... It's all true what you said, dear friend. And I want to tell you that it's the most obvious thing that I could know. But it's fantastic to say that nobody takes care of it and on st. Valentine's day ALL THE COUPLES goes to make an expense for the capitalism system... it's sad, but true.
Where are the feelings?