jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION: HUT-HOUSE



PRESENTATION (9): In general I think the presentation was nice, because I focussed on my Project all the time. I had some problems with the PP. and finally my O. Presentation lasted 10 minutes and it was difficult.

BODY LANGUAGE (8.5): I tried to look at my viewers and also at my Power Point to show them what I was saying. Watching the video I can see that I seemed to be reading sometimes but I can remember that I never found the point that I wanted, so really I wasn’t reading. Another important point is that I look so nice.

STRUCTURE (10): I’m proud about the structure, it was in order and everybody could follow my oral presentation. And my power point helped me a lot. Moreover my conclusion was clear and showed my point of view.
CONTENT (40): The audience learnt new things about the architecture world and new vocabulary, because they told me.
LANGUAGE (14): This was the worst part because I improvised a lot in my exposition, depending on the interest of the audience. But the vocabulary was technical and I used some connectors like finally, first of all, etc. And a lot of fillers caused by the improvisation.
PRONUNCIATION (8,5): Everyone could understand me, but my pronunciation cold improve, especially with the technical words.
ORAL PRENSENTAION FINAL MARK: 9

No hay comentarios: