lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

BOOKS:


When I was a child my father told me every day that Reading would be an important thing for mu future. I didn’t understand those words at that time, but now I’m agree with him. My first important book: “ La vuelta al mundo en 80 dias”. After this came a lot of books about this topic like: “El palacio de la medianoche”, “La ciudad de las bestias”, “el reino del dragon de oro”, etc.
When I was 13 I started to read architecture book by Frank Lloyd Wright, Santiago Calatrava, Le Corbusie, Mies Van Der Rohe, Tdao Ando, Ero Sarinen and others. Architects and their buildings because I wanted to be an architect.
Years later my tastes grew up, when I was 16 – 17 I read poety like: “Rima by Becquer” and a book about sumerace of Spanish poetry.
At the moment I have started to read famous books but about important topic, books of philosophy. Books and text by Alejandro Jodorowsky, Fernando Arrabal, interviews of Jesus Quinetro, etc.
Also international people like Gandhi, F. Nietzsche, S. Dalí, Chinese honor, etc

Now I can understand my father words, because if you read you will be more ready for your do your own way.

No hay comentarios: