jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Podcast Gisela, Julia and Pep



J: What’s next subject?
G: English!
J: Really?
G: Yes, look the timetable
J: mmmmm...Yes look we have to go to the language room.
G: Ok let’s go.
P: Come on girls, stop chatting!! We are late.

(...) sound of walking and door

JPG: Hello Sonia, Good morning!
G: Oh Ssssssugar!! The computers are taken.
J: Damn!
P: Well, let’s think about another thing to do.
J: We can do just a free conversation.
G: Ok, nice idea. Come on sit down here!
P: Ok. Start speaking Julia.
J: no, no I don’t want to start
P: Yes, I see in your eyes that you really want
G: Oh tell me what you want, what you really, really want.(sing)
J: So tell me ( interruption)
P: STOP! Are you crazy? Come on! Do you want to change this sunny day for a rainy day?
J: Rainy day? All days are clouded in school. Always the same routine...
G: I think you are a little bit pessimist.
P: But I’m very happy to go to school it’s very funny.
J: Yes as you don’t have to do the research project...
P: Yes it’s true! God bless me, ALELUYA!
G: Apart from the research project the problem is this year. Don’t you think?
J: You’re right Gisela because we have a lot of work to do like homework, research project, exams...
P: bla, bla, bla...jaja I only have two subjects.
G: Lucky you!
J: People! It’s enough. Let’s go to do some grammar.
P: Yes, I agree with you.
G: Yes we have to practice for the exam.

No hay comentarios: