jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Discussion essay in class 1

Computers have made the world a better place


Obviously computers have made the world smaller tan years ago. People can talk with everyone without problems, also we can find solutions on the web (cooking, illness, math, grammar, etc). Computers help us to make our life easier and one direct consequence about that is that the world becomes a better place. The entire world is in our hands if we find the information about some topic, but now we only need a “click”. It’s look easy and normal for us, but when I think about that I see a neew world. I talked with old people that told me about how the computers change and improve the life of their generation. Nowadays they can work faster and better in their jobs.

Computer makes the earth a better place because we have all human information in the web. It helps us solve problems and learn quickly. If I need information about an exam, for example, I will find it on the internet and it will make me happier, because I won’t be nervous for the exam. This is only an easy example. Like me, all people in the world explore the web for solutions, and deep inside this is one of the better pros that computer have.

No hay comentarios: