lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

30 SECONDS TO MARS

I have never spoken about my favorite music group called 30 Seconds to Mars in this blog. But it’s time to do it.

30 Seconds to Mars is a rock band from Los Angeles (USA) and they started in 1998. Their members are Tomo Milicevic (piano and guitar), Shannon Leto (drums) and his little brother Jared Leto (guitar and singer).

Jared Leto is a famous name in Hollywood because before he sang he was an actor in some films like Fight Club, Alexander, Mr. Nobody, etc. But he decided to turn up with new look, new style and new job as a singer. He’s an artist. He sings, composes the songs and designs the covers of 30stm’s CDs.


I love his music because it helps me a lot when I’m sad. Their lyrics are strong, powerful and shockingly true. Jared’s voice is also different from the others, because he has a peculiar scream and melody. Moreover his music has changed because at first they were a heavy-evil band and now he has a more music records. (Now he change his music in the last CD called This is War and I told you that it’s awesome).


Jared, Shannon and Tomo are 30seconds to mars, my favorite group, a group from another planet, the best band.

No hay comentarios: