lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

SUMMER IS HERE....


Since I was a child of 12 years old I have never had a summer with 2 or 3 months holidays because I have played football and started training so soon. But this summer will be my summer! I said in another post that one important point in life is to have different experiences and this summer will be full of them. Disco, parties, people, traveling, job, music, sport, relaxing, beach, jumping from a plane in Empuriabrava, etc…

All of these will be exiting and this will prepare me for university.

After “batxillerat” (the most difficult thing I have ever do) I feel free and ready for new goals.

This is my summer, this is it, this is all, this is life!!!

1 comentario:

sguilana dijo...

hi, Pep! :-)
As you know fully well, English is more than Grammar. It's active engagement and also persistance.
You are the most persistant and focused student I have ever had.
My heartfelt admiration to you.
HOpe you continue learning and practising English in the future.
Lots of luck in the pursuit of your dreams!
all the best,
ss