jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

MY OPINION AND PROGRESS:

First of all I can see the evidence of the vocabulary, the use of verbs and expressions. Some of my post was in present time because was easier for me, but now I can express my point of view and my ideas in the past, present and future reading and speaking helping my words in expressions like “as soon as”, some connectors like “first of all”, “ moreover”, “although”, “however”, etc. Also phrasal verbs that helped me a lot to express things that I can’t do with out them. One example: I saw that in my first my Oral presentation I used a scheme system, speaking in present. “Steps: 1- Design the project. 2- Draw some plans” but in my last presentation I said something like that: “First of all I designed some ideas and the next step was to draw plans of those ideas”.

My development is obvious in my pronunciation and my attitude towards it. I used to smile and become silent nervously like a fool but now I can do a spontaneous speaking playing with the verb tense.

No hay comentarios: