jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

BOOK: David Copperfield

I have been reading this book and I decided to do it because this Dicken’s novel was and is so famous (D. Copperfield the magician has nothing to do with this book).


When I stared it I thought that it would be like Oliver Twist, who was an orphan and his life was horrible, but no. This story is more romantic, more realistic, the typical person from those times. Maybe there are some parts parallel to history and some characters typical from novel: characters like the evil Mr. Heep, the lawyer.


David has different problems and difficulties like, working like a “slave when he was a child, running away from home, a new school, learning a job, folling in out of love. However finally he wins the true love of his bestfriend Agnes.


I recommended this book to everyone, if you read it you will grow up following David’s steps!

No hay comentarios: