lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

DIALOGUE WITH A FISHERMAN



P. Hello Sir. What’s your name? I’m Pep.
F. Hi young boy, I’m Paco Ferreria the boss of a big ship.
P. Oh! That’s nice because I’m looking for a fisherman to talk to him about his job.
F. well…talk to me young boy, my ship is the best of this area of Mediterranean sea.
P. I have heard you have one of the hardest job, is it true?
F. Yes!!!....the sea is dangerous, difficult and evil and it scares young people like you to come and work with us because this job is difficult to put up with. But as they say: the show must go on!!
P. Obviously, but it can also be debated if this job will be successful in the future or not because there are more and more restrictions from politicians, Green Peace, etc. Moreover I can see ships and boats from other areas that come here to steal your fish! That’s so bad for you.
F. Fuck them all! I told you that I’m the best this area. They come here, external organitzations also come to, as I see it, to kill our job and to “save” the sea, but we respect the sea, because if you don’t respect it you will pass away.
P. Ok Paco, but I’m late. Thank you for everything, I hope to see you again!
F. You are welcome, and next time I’ll buy you a beer young boy!!!

No hay comentarios: