jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

VALORATION OF MY BEST WORKS:

Best of 1st. Batx:

LINK: http://esteveporfolio.blogspot.com/2008/06/3st-oral-presentation-by-pep-esteve.html

That was my last Oral Presentation in 1st. Batx. And here I started to use different tenses, present simple, past simple and continuous, some conditionals, also simple connectors “for this reason”, “nowadays”, etc. However I spoke with short simple oration.

Best of 2nd. Batx:


LINK: http://esteveporfolio.blogspot.com/2011/05/dialogue-with-fisherman.html

Maybe the structure isn’t the best, but I’m proud of this work because I see real English in it. All our work at school is focused on this, in having a dialogue with an English speaker and it’s a true conversation. There is spontaneity, questions, different verb tenses, some little swear words, phrasal verbs, etc.
I know that this dialogue isn’t the best of all, but it’s full of dynamic and feeling. It’s like two people speaking in the street and showing this job is not a bed of roses.

No hay comentarios: