martes, 4 de marzo de 2008

Aiguamills (description)








This photo was taken in February of 2008 on a trip with my higschool to the “Aiguamolls” of Empurdà.

The people were running and playing around me.

And I was alone with my camara and in this moment I felt very nice and relaxed, for this reason I took this photo.

Photo:

I was at the beach, you can see the clean beach in the photo. The sound touches the blue sea, it was vary clean because of the fantastic day. In the sea there were a lot of different blues, dark, light because of the sun.

In the background there is Roses, Sta. Margarita, Empuriabrava with their mountains that end at the sea, the end of the Pirineus. Everything is covered by a clear sky of winter, there aren’t clouds, birds, planes, supermen, anything. Everything starts at the mountains with a white sky and become bluer and bluer to a dark blue.

I think that is a nice photo for relaxing and thinking about the good things of life.

No hay comentarios: