sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

RESTAURANT “L’ESTURRADET”

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA



P: Hello sir, welcome to my new restaurant. My name is Petorvolusian.

G: Hello, good morning. I’m Gullermopski.

P: You are the first customer of this restaurant!!!

G: really? Im so happy!. I thought that there weren’t many people here because this restaurant was too expensive.

P: Oh! No no no, there aren’t any people here because it’s new. And our prices are accessible to all kinds of people.

G: well! Please, give me the menu.

P: OK…………………..for you sir.

G: Thanks!

N: two minutes later the Guillermopski asks for the food.

G: Sorry waiter. ……………mmmmm……………. First snails, and next I want a big steak with a lot of spicy sauce.

P: spicy?

G: yes, I love the spicy food because I am from India.

P: ok and to drink?

G: mmmmmmmm………….Vodka because my mum is from Russia.

P: Ok sir, thanks.

G: you’re welcome.

N: Guillermopski love the food here and I will eat it all!

g: Thanks for everything sir Petorvolusian.

p: thanks to you sir Guillermopski.

N: Now today this restaurant is the best in Europe and Guillermopski works there.

No hay comentarios: