martes, 4 de marzo de 2008

LAIA FONT DUÑACH DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!









I met Laia for thirteen years, and all these years we have were together in the same class. She was a funny child with a horrible hair like a mushroom. But now a day is like a sister for me.

Laia is a short girl (1,55m), but she is better than the most important model.

Her hair is dark-blond and short, her head is little, like her and she has two beautiful brown eyes that shine a lot. Her nose is little and round, next to it there are big cheeks and finally she has a funny mouth that can’t stop laughing with white teeth. I love her smile.

Her neck is strong and short, followed by a nice body (90 – 64 – 80).

Her arms are short and strong and strong and at the end there are her hands with magic fingers for music.

Her body is little but it is also attractive to our eyes.

Strong legs thanks to volleyball, and finally her feet (size 38).


Her mind only thinks about good things. Because she is the funniest person that I know, she makes you feel nice and relaxed when you speak to her. She always helps me in the hard moments, for this reason she is my best friend, she is very important for me. I have loved her for 13 years. But she also has a strong character when people are impolite to her.

I think that she will be an incredible person in her life and work.

Note: Thanks Xor for all your help!!!

No hay comentarios: